28 Walker St, 2nd Floor
Lenox MA 01240
email: [email protected]
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Blue Cross of NY – Empire Blue Cross
- BMC Health Net (Beacon) – pending
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health New England
- Oxford Insurance
- Tufts Navigator
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health
- Anxiety, OCD and Panic
- Career/Work Transitions
- Gender Issues
- Level II: iRest practitioner 2012 (Integrative Restoration)
- Level II: EMDR practitioner 2011. Treatment for PTSD
- Life Transitions
- Post Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Reactions
- Women’s & Men’s Issues
- 16yo and above
- Group/Group Facilitator
- Peer Supervision
- Child & Human Trafficking: Public presenter and advocate.
- B.A.T.T.L.E.M.I.N.D: Successful Transition for Combat-zone to Home-zone.
- Untold Stories Hidden Wounds: War Trauma and its Treatment.
- iRest (Integrative Restoration) Yoga Nidra. Research has shown that iRest effectively reduces PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Chronic pain and Chemical Dependency.
- Certified First Responder Critical Incident Stress Management (Psychological First Aid) 2012.
- Frontline Providers Program: To reduce stress and increase efficacy for civilian, uniformed & NGO Frontline providers www.lillianlennoxlmhc.net
- Seeking Safety: Trauma & Substance Abuse Group and Individual Treatment modalities: Dr. Lisa Najavitz www.seekingsafety.org 2005.